Senior Director of Bioinformatics
Centrillion Technology is seeking a Senior Director of Bioinformatics to lead our team of experts in the development and optimization of innovative bioinformatics solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership in the design, development, and implementation of advanced bioinformatics algorithms, tools, and pipelines to analyze large and complex data sets generated from our DNA chips for spatial genomics, chip-based sequencing, genotyping, and synthetic biology applications.
- Develop and implement advanced bioinformatics algorithms, tools, and pipelines to analyze large and complex data sets generated from our DNA chips for spatial genomics, chip-based sequencing, genotyping, and synthetic biology applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, product development, and customer support, to ensure the successful execution of bioinformatics projects.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the bioinformatics team, including recruiting, hiring, and training new staff.
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in bioinformatics and genomics and apply these advancements to our products and services.
- Manage and oversee the development of bioinformatics software, tools, and pipelines, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop product messaging and drive customer adoption of our bioinformatics solutions.
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology, genomics, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in bioinformatics and genomics, including experience in leading a team of bioinformaticians.
- Experience with analysis of genomic data, particularly with DNA chip data.
- Strong programming skills in R, Python, or other relevant languages.
- Experience with large-scale data analysis and data mining.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results on time and on budget.
Centrillion offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for career growth and development. We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, 401(k) plans, and paid time off. If you are passionate about bioinformatics and genomics and want to join a team of talented and motivated professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $125,000 to $180,000. The pay ultimately offered may vary based on objective considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. An annual cash bonus and equity grants may be provided as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to a full range of financial, health and wellness benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Centrillion Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the Individuals seeking employment at Centrillion are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Corporate Headquarters
Senior Director of Bioinformatics
Loading application form