Centrillion Technology is seeking Junior Accountant for our Palo Alto, CA office to increase operational efficiencies and financial accuracies as per generally accepted accounting principles. This person will also be responsible for basic office administration work.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Create and process purchase orders
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, business, or operations
- At least 1+ years related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and vendor management skills
- Ability to organize and keep records for inventory and purchasing functions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software programs (QuickBooks)
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Centrillion offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for career growth and development. We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, 401(k) plans, and paid time off. If you are passionate about accounting standards, systematize bookkeeping and other accounting functions in confidentiality, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $45,000 to $55,000. The pay ultimately offered may vary based on objective considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. An annual cash bonus and equity grants may be provided as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to a full range of financial, health and wellness benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Centrillion Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the Individuals seeking employment at Centrillion are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Corporate Headquarters
Loading application form