Director of Research
Centrillion Technology is seeking a highly innovative and experienced Director of Research to join our team and contribute to the development of cutting-edge genomics technologies. The successful candidate will work closely with our team of scientists and engineers to design and develop new technologies for genomics research and diagnostic applications.
- Work closely with the research team to design and develop novel genomics technologies.
- Contribute to scientific collaboration both within and outside of Centrillion, including collaborations with academic researchers and industry partners.
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in genomics research and apply these advancements to our products and services.
- Conduct experiments to evaluate the performance and efficacy of new genomics technologies.
- Prepare and present scientific data to internal and external stakeholders, including scientific publications and presentations at scientific conferences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, product development, and customer support, to ensure the successful execution of research projects.
- Show strong potential for advancement and leadership roles within Centrillion.
- Ph.D. in genomics, molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related field from a leading institution.
- Postdoctoral or research experience at a leading institution.
- At least 5 years of experience in genomics research, with a track record of highly innovative projects and scientific publications.
- Strong experimental design and data analysis skills, with experience in genomics technologies.
- Engineering or chemistry background strongly preferred, with experience in electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, or software development.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct interdisciplinary research and work collaboratively with scientists and engineers from different disciplines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results on time and on budget.
Centrillion offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for career growth and development. We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, 401(k) plans, and paid time off. If you are passionate about genomics research and have experience in electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, or software development, and show strong potential for advancement and leadership roles, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $90,000 to $130,000. The pay ultimately offered may vary based on objective considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. An annual cash bonus and equity grants may be provided as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to a full range of financial, health and wellness benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Centrillion Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the Individuals seeking employment at Centrillion are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Advance Research
- Corporate Headquarters
Director of Research
Loading application form