Process Development Engineer
At Centrillion, we are at the forefront of multiple cutting-edge fields in genetics and biotechnology, including spatial genomics, ultra long DNA sequencing, rapid on-chip sequencing, viral sequencing, genotyping, and synthetic biology. Our innovative technologies and advanced high density DNA chips are transforming the way researchers and scientists approach genomic discovery.
Our team of experts in science, engineering, and business is dedicated to making these breakthroughs accessible and affordable, and to unlocking the full potential of the genome. With our commitment to innovation and collaboration, we are leading the way in shaping the future of life sciences.
Join us at Centrillion and be a part of our mission to bring the power of genomics to the world. With opportunities for growth and advancement, a supportive and inclusive work culture, and the chance to work on exciting and impactful projects, Centrillion is the place for those passionate about genetics and biotechnology. Help us make a lasting impact on the world through our innovative technologies.
Centrillion is seeking a creative, energetic, resourceful Process Development Engineer to join a multidisciplinary research team developing new technologies. The successful candidate will work closely with our team of scientists and engineers to design and develop new technologies for genomics research and diagnostic applications.
- Direct research, development, testing and implementation of technologies and manufacturing processes using integrated fluidic and microlithography platforms.
- Specification and procurement of manufacturing components, materials, reagents and systems
- Evaluate performance of components and systems; and analyzing/summarizing data.
- Calibrate and maintain pilot production tools, instruments & systems.
- Coordinate operations in R&D and pilot operations
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers in other disciplines.
- Provide operational support for downstream testing of manufactured products.
- Documentation of work; analysis of data; reporting/presenting results
- Ensure that all manufacturing engineering activities are accurately described in written documents which comply with cGMP or equivalent quality systems
- Participates in strategic planning to integrate research and development processes with both the unit and the Product Business Group's overall business plan
- Provides guidance and leadership to direct reports
- Assist with the set-up and organization of manufacturing sites
- Assist with logistics relating to facilities, procurement and recruiting
- Defines performance metrics and reports on organization's progress against specific goals
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- BS/MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years relevant industry experience in manufacturing process development
- Strong working knowledge, and preferably hands-on laboratory experience in chemistry and materials science
- Experience in manufacturing process development in semiconductor / microelectronics industry, or medical diagnostics devices manufacturing
- Working knowledge of technologies for nucleic acid synthesis, sequence analysis or diagnostics is a plus
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $60,000 to $75,000 per year. The pay ultimately offered may vary based on objective considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. An annual cash bonus and equity grants may be provided as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to a full range of financial, health and wellness benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Centrillion Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the Individuals seeking employment at Centrillion are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Corporate Headquarters
Process Development Engineer
Loading application form