At Centrillion Technology, we are at the forefront of multiple cutting-edge fields in genetics and biotechnology, including spatial genomics, ultra long DNA sequencing, rapid on-chip sequencing, viral sequencing, genotyping, and synthetic biology. Our innovative technologies and advanced high density DNA chips are transforming the way researchers and scientists approach genomic discovery.
Our team of experts in science, engineering, and business is dedicated to making these breakthroughs accessible and affordable, and to unlocking the full potential of the genome. With our commitment to innovation and collaboration, we are leading the way in shaping the future of life sciences.
Join us at Centrillion
and be a part of our mission to bring the power of genomics to the world. With opportunities for growth and advancement, a supportive and inclusive work culture, and the chance to work on exciting and impactful projects, Centrillion
is the place for those passionate about genetics and biotechnology. Help us make a lasting impact on the world through our innovative technologies.
Centrillion is seeking innovative and resourceful Senior Scientist DNA Computing to join a multidisciplinary research team developing new molecular assay for high-definition spatial sequencing translational research. Embrace the future of computing by joining our forward-thinking team. Apply now and redefine what's possible in the DNA computing landscape.
Centrillion is a pioneer in high-resolution DNA Chip technology, with innovations across surface chemistry, lithographic processes, DNA synthesis, and software. The technology has found applications in high-resolution spatial genomics, multipathogen genome sequencing, among other life science fields. Centrillion is also exploring next-generation applications in life sciences, healthcare, and beyond, such as DNA Computing and Storage.
- Lead and contribute to innovative research in DNA computing, creating novel algorithms and methodologies.
- Execute experimental designs to explore the computational potential of DNA sequences and optimize biochemical techniques for DNA manipulation.
- Design and develop applications harnessing DNA computing to solve real-world challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to enhance the scope and impact of DNA computing projects.
- Document research findings, publish in reputable scientific journals, and present at national and international conferences.
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Synthetic Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in innovative research and application development in the field of DNA computing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and exceptional communication skills to effectively convey complex ideas.
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence computing (training and predicting) algorithm.
- Experience in DNA Computing research.
- Experience in leading small research teams.
Applicants are invited to submit an optional essay focusing on their interest in the future of DNA Computing and/or provide a list of relevant publications. This is an opportunity to share your insights, experiences, and vision for the potential and challenges of DNA computing, and how you see yourself contributing to advancing this field at Centrillion.
Please include any relevant publications or writings that reflect your expertise and interests in DNA computing. While this section is optional, it provides a platform for candidates to showcase their depth of understanding, enthusiasm, and innovative ideas in DNA computing.
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $120,000 to $200,000. The pay ultimately offered may vary based on objective considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. An annual cash bonus and equity grants may be provided as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to a full range of financial, health and wellness benefits, depending on the position offered.
Centrillion Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the Individuals seeking employment at Centrillion are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.