At Centrillion Technologies, we are at the forefront of multiple cutting-edge fields in genetics and biotechnology, including spatial genomics, ultra long DNA sequencing, rapid on-chip sequencing, viral sequencing, genotyping, and synthetic biology. Our innovative technologies and advanced high density DNA chips are transforming the way researchers and scientists approach genomic discovery.
Our team of experts in science, engineering, and business is dedicated to making these breakthroughs accessible and affordable, and to unlocking the full potential of the genome. With our commitment to innovation and collaboration, we are leading the way in shaping the future of life sciences.
Join us at Centrillion and be a part of our mission to bring the power of genomics to the world. With opportunities for growth and advancement, a supportive and inclusive work culture, and the chance to work on exciting and impactful projects, Centrillion is the place for those passionate about genetics and biotechnology. Help us make a lasting impact on the world through our innovative technologies.
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and multi-tasking abilities and must possess a high level of discretion, judgment, and integrity. The candidate needs to be detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful.
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates senior executives' calendar and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Coordinate on-site and off-site events and meetings and develop minutes as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as an administrative/executive assistant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree is required
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is between $42,000 to $70,000. The pay ultimately offered may vary based on objective considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
Centrillion Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the Individuals seeking employment at Centrillion are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.